Essential Body Massage for Everyone Course
Keen to find out how body massage can significantly help to improve all your relationships?
Learn body massage, how to blend all the 5 complete classical techniques and bond with your family!
Massage your children and have them come to you asking for a body massage after a long and tiring day. Massage helps young children to sleep well and is an amazing solution for those battling with insomnia.
Use the covid times to get closer to everyone you love and care for. Our Motto is Learn to be, Proud to be..
Someday, you will find this skill very useful!.
Next Class - Coming Saturdays 23rd & 30th October 2021
Our next session will be held From 10am to 2.30pm. Contact us for more information!
Learning Level - Everyone who wishes to find out how a touch therapy can enhance relationships, heal a tired body and soul, further bond with your loved ones. Invest 2 Saturdays to discover the power of Touch and Overall Wellness and Happiness.
This basic body massage course is designed for everyone! You will enjoy and have lots of fun in the learning process.
Everyone Can Massage Like a Pro!
- Are you a caregiver, nurse, doctor, parent or healthcare professional? If so, this basic body massage course is perfect for you. This tactile skill of basic body massage will bring magic to you and your loved ones. You do not need to become a masseuse or spa therapist to learn. Anyone can learn body massage.
- Why learn body massage? Body massage sessions with your family helps to build bond. Weekly or bi-weekly massage sessions will bring your family closer together with a touch therapy. Develop basic body massage skills and give a soothing body massage to anyone. No need to feel stress that you are not as good as a professional therapist. You do not have to be. Your loving touch, your 10 to 15 minutes rub on the neck, hands or foot massage will bring you and your loved ones closer.
- We understand how you feel and how to develop your confidence in massage. Try our basic body massage course. Our massage school is by Raffles Place in Singapore. Our basic body massage for everyone course is held in our school where you can learn part-time. We have both full-time and part-time courses. This is to make classes flexible for our students. You can even choose between day or a night classes on weekdays!
Next Session - 23rd and 30th October 2021
Our next session will be held on 23 and 30 October 2021 / 2 Saturdays / 10am to 2.30pm. Call or Whatsapp us 94790301 for more information!
Learning Level - Everyone
This basic body massage course is designed for everyone! Beginners are welcomed to join.
Use Massage to Connect with your Family
- Massage helps children to sleep well.
- More and more insomnia and active children find it harder to sleep.
- Receiving a relaxing full body massage will guarantee that they sleep like a baby!
- Massage your partner. Yes, learn it and help your partner relief a headache, a nagging shoulder pain, stomach discomforts and destress mind and body.
- Have your partner or your children coming back to you asking for more! Giving your partners weekend long body massage treats is above all outings, shoppings and movies.
What Do I Learn in this Short Body Massage Course for Beginners?
In this basic body massage course, you will learn the 5 important and popular massage techniques – effluerage, pettrisage, friction, vibration and tapotement.
These five movements are commonly known as the classical movements in Swedish massage. We will show you the types of massage oils commonly used in spa and which are the good grade quality oils oppose to cheap baby massage oils that could clog your skin pores and might cause skin allergies. Short courses are for up to 6 students so there is much chance to interact, hands on practise and ask many questions.
Join us if you want to learn in small groups. Importantly, you will learn the stance of body massage, exerting the right pressure on different parts of the body and how to prevent self injury during the body massage. We will additionally give you a bonus on blending of good destress oils for you to bring home and start massaging your family at home.
Looking to learn a professional skill? For those interested in our new revamped home massage short classes, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to call us between Monday and Friday, from 9 am to 5pm.
Course Date: 23rd and 30th October 2021
Contact us for more information!
Course Objectives & Outcomes
Effleurage is a massage technique consisting of quick stroking movements. Effleurage is commonly performed using a flat hand or the therapists’ fingers.
Petrissage is a massage technique that involves the use of pressure to specific tissues and the underlying muscle in a person’s body. Petrissage helps treat muscle knots and spams (which are common in atheletes).
Friction is a useful massage technique to help increase a person’s blood circulation and prevent blood clots.
Vibration is a technique in massage that involves the pressiving of tisues in an up-and-down vertical movement to alieviate tension in the body.
Next Session - Saturday. 23rd and 30th October 2021
Our next session will be held on Saturdays 23rd and 30th October 2021 / 10am to 2.30pm. Contact us for more information!