Course Learning Outcome
Together with Anatomy & Physiology Diploma, this course will enable a candidate to perform a safe and effective Swedish Body massage treatment.
This is a pre-requisite qualification needed to study a range of beauty and body massage therapies.
To achieve a qualification that is recognised internationally. To enable our graduate gain a respectable job as a Body Therapist.
About The Course
- Consultation, Treatment and Case Studies
- Effects and Benefits of Massage, Massage and Stress
- History and Anatomy of Massage
- Massage Techniques
- Other Complementary Therapies
- Salon Procedures, Hygiene and Safety Practices
START DATE: NEW CLASSES
CIBTAC BM + A&P (English class / Wed / 10am to 6pm) – 23 Oct to 8 Jan 2020
CIBTAC BM + A&P (Mandarin class / Tue / 10am to 6pm) – 22 Oct to 7 Jan 2020
Entry Level secondary or equivalent and must pass all required examinations.
Language Ability Understands and reads either English or Mandarin
Language English and Mandarin (separate classes)
What I need for the class: All learning materials are provided.
Exam 1 hours Body Massage Practical and a 30 mins MCQ Theory Paper
Fee $750 all inclusive
Part Time 2 Possibilities (either Once a week Day Class OR 3x a week Night Class )
2.5 months, Weekly Day Class (Tue in Mandarin,Wed in English) 10-6pm
3 months, Night Class (3x per week, 7-10pm, – complete in 3 months)
Cibtac Diploma in Body Massage
Night classes to be advised, please contact us at 65331213 for course changes.
– face to face/ fully classroom based
– both theory and practical and MUST PASS the Anatomy and Physiology Diploma examination which is the pre-requisite qualification in order to obtain the Body Massage Diploma