Course Learning Outcome
Together with a Anatomy & Physiology Diploma, this course will enable a candidate to perform a safe and effective Swedish Body massage treatment.
This is a pre-requisite qualification needed to study a range of beauty and body massage therapies.
To achieve a qualification that is recognised internationally. To enable our graduate gain a respectable job as a Body Therapist.
About The Course
- Consultation, Treatment and Case Studies
- Effects and Benefits of Massage, Massage and Stress
- History and Anatomy of Massage
- Massage Techniques
- Other Complementary Therapies
- Salon Procedures, Hygiene and Safety Practices
Entry Level secondary or equivalent and must pass all required examinations.
Language Ability Understands and reads either English or Mandarin
Language English and Mandarin (separate classes)
What I need for the class: All learning materials are provided.
Exam 1 hours Body Massage Practical and a 30 mins MCQ Theory Paper
Fee $750 all inclusive
Part Time 2 Possibilities (either Once a week Day Class OR 3x a week Night Class )
2.5 months, Weekly Day Class (Tue in Mandarin,Wed in English) 10-6pm
3 months, Night Class (3x per week, 7-10pm, – complete in 3 months)
New Weekly Classes Start Date
Cibtac Diploma in Body Massage (Express)
– February 17th, (Wednesday) 2-6pm. Cibtac Exam in end of April 2016 (FULL)
– May 11th (Wednesday) 2-6pm. Cibtac Exam in Week 3 in July 2016.
Cibtac Diploma in Body Massage (Express – Mandarin)
– February 16th, (Tuesday), 2-6pm. Cibtac Exam in end of April 2016 (FULL)
– May 10th, (Tuesday), 2-6pm. Cibtac Exam Week 3 in July 2016.
Cibtac Diploma in Body Massage
Night classes to be advised, please contact us at 65331213 for course changes.
– face to face/ fully classroom based
– both theory and practical and MUST PASS the Anatomy and Physiology Diploma examination which is the pre-requisite qualification in order to obtain the Body Massage Diploma